Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

valentines ideas

Options
  • 20-01-2007 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all. :) im trying to come up with ideas for a meaningful valentines present for my boyfriend- we're both 19. problem with ideas for presents is dat i have none. we're booking into a hotel for d night but i want to get him something cool. any ideas.......................... please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A book of memories or photos from your relationship so far that you can both look over or something similar perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 lounge_lizard

How about a cd made of his favorite songs? or send him a cd with some pics of you/you & him, to make it better how about getting a friend to post it from outside your area?

Another nice idea is a Mizpah pendant. It is two halves of a heart inscribed with the words 'I will love you more today than yesterday, but les than tomorrow' you wear one half and he wears the other.

You could get it ingraved on the reverse to make it more personal. Does he smoke? My G/F bought me a Zippo with the Claddagh symbol on it and had it ingraved. I will guard it with my life as it means so much to me. (I know I'm a sloppy romantic, but keep it quiet!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RonanB

At 19 years old - if I was booking into a hotel with my girlfriend - I would like her to have bought some kinky underwear and some other types of items/toys that I could use to my advantage!! Remember - memories last longer that presents!! Don't mean to be rude - but that is the truth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

ya ur rite!! was shopin wit him d other day and saw a lot of nice stuff so im goin go back and buy something nice yet tasteful for out nice of romance! haha. im also makin a litl book of memorys pictures etc for him

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

For a fella... well I think the nite out in the hotel is nice enough, and obviously you are planning it to be a nite to remember. I think thats all you need to do - and maybe get a card? If you have photos, then this site; http://www.photobox.ie has some great stuff you can buy which might be nice. If you want to join, I can send you a referal link and get you 30 free credits. I found the site thanks to someone in the Photography forum - tho iv only got photos printed from them.

Anyway, enjoy yourselves :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Hey just wondering about ideas for a unique present for a girl. We are both 21
    and i dont want to go the traditional route of jewlery. Romantic not cheesy.
    Any ideas??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Dont see the problem with jelwrey but how about;

A big valentine teddy,
    Dozen of red roses (shop around!!) and maybe have the mixed up with some other nice flowers,
    Meal out.

Advertisement