Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boyf drink driving

• 20-01-2007 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok my boyf is currently upstairs in a huff because I went mad at him for drinking today when he drove our baby daughter to his parents to visit.(30 mins drive away) His mother had our daughter for the day and he went to the pub. I warned him that he was not to drink when he rang me and said he was going to the pub to watch the match. He shouted back"I'm hardly going to do that". Then he said he'd probably just have one, I warned hm it better "ONLY be one then cos u have to drive our daughter home". I rang him a few hours later and he said he'd had 3 pints. I went mad and said I'd be down to collect our daughter that he was not driving back with her after drinking. He said that I was to stop picking on him, and that I was making a big deal out of nothing. I am disgusted with him for doing this. He drove home with her as he said a big deal would be made if I went down( probably afraid his parents would get onto him). He said "sorry but i only had three pints" when he got back. I went mad at him again. He's still saying that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Am I????
    (he's 30 years of age by the way)

Advertisement