Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting You Tube video's of our own pets?

Options
  • 20-01-2007 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to post You Tube video's made by ourselves of our own pets?

I know we can't post general You Tube video's but it would be nice if we could see our pets in moving pictures with sound rather than still shots. Seems such a waste not being able to since its now so easy to do.

Oh - just had a brain wave I could save it onto photobucket and then post it here. Wait and see will it work. :)

OK here is there Boards.ie debut. Now please be patient as this is their first starring role in front of the public - and if you think they look a bit embarrassed or self conscious - that's just becuse they had spent the morning wrestling around the field and are a bit muddy looking - so they were definitely not ready for their close up when I took them by surprise.

th_PICT0002.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Youtube videos are not allowed (as per the charter)
    However, as it your own animals from your own personal album (not youtube), I do not see a problem.
    (If other mods do feel free to override this).

ALL youtube vids are not allowed, even if you claim its your own animal.
    It must be from your own album.

B

Advertisement