Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A smiling Ulrich leapt off the elevated drum riser and hugged his old buddy Axl Rose

• 20-01-2007 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20061217&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

Forgive me for asking, but is this a joke? I mean, he hears GNR have confirmed the release date of their forthcoming album on Dec 14th and no less than 24hrs later he's onstage with Axl playing 'Out to Get Me'

I know Metallica have a new album coming out in late 07, but is this signalling an alliance or a tour?

Doesnt he remember that Axl caused a riot in Montreal? Im a big Axl fan, but fair is fair, Axl ****ed up a gig that he could of saved the day at and I have heard interviews with Lars in which he has stated that tour was organised between him and Slash and he hardly met Axl.

Lars from 92: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUie3I4Fn5w

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

hmmm.. that's odd alright...I remember the 92 incident. Metallica weren't very impressed with W. Axl Rose at all really....

ah well.. stranger things have happened...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,836 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

GNR confirmed chinese democracy for Dec 14th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

lars probably doesnt realise "old buddy Axl Rose" is the same guy that fronted GNR back in the day...i mean lars isnt the sharpest and axl looks a bit strange these days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Gintonious wrote:
    GNR confirmed chinese democracy for Dec 14th?

Sorry, bad grammer on my behalf, what I meant to say was that Dec 14th was the day on which GNR confirmed Chinese Democracy for March 7th, or half confirmed, either way youll find an open letter and an explanation from Axl Rose on the bands official website (www.gunsnroses.com) and you can order the CD now from cdwow.ie (although u cant find it simply by searching for GNR, you have to go specifically to page 4 of the preorders)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Well they do have something in common, they are both megalomaniac control freaks who seemed to have lost sight of what it is to be a musician.

• Advertisement
Advertisement