Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ntl committed to supplying broadband

Options
  • 21-01-2007 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

I am one of a few people in dublin who can't get broadband at the moment.
    I can't even get a wireless connection ,because I'm at the bottom of a hill with surrounding trees. Guy was here and got up on the roof ,no signal.
    NTL is my last hope ,they said it will be around now when my area is connected.

Are they committed to this ,or are they half heartily doing upgrades ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Call them and ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Thats the thing ,they told me to hang on till after christmas and it should be ready by then.

But remember when they started laying broadband a few years back and suddenly stopped.
    Cheers for the reply,
    Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The NTL Ireland was not very committed IMO. The new owners are very committed to high quality broadband, and will likely not rebrand until the existing system upgrade is near completion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

watty wrote:
    The NTL Ireland was not very committed IMO. The new owners are very committed to high quality broadband, and will likely not rebrand until the existing system upgrade is near completion.

Great news ,thanks for that . Music to the ears :)

Advertisement