Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what rc for €200

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

vectra wrote:
    Which part of it did you want to buy? :D

LOL....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

vectra wrote:
    Which part of it did you want to buy? :D
    ha ha ha!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I'm selling a few bits and pieces on adverts. Also not listed Schumacher Menace21 and HPI Rush evo rtr for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Stephenmarr's brother here...

I'm looking to get a 4wd nitro truck as well. I was looking at the Cen Magnum NX. Can get a new one for $300 delivered. Duty wont be much if it is stopped. The Cen gets good reviews, but what are your opinions folks?

DON'T get it!:eek:

Worst things ever IMO, my friend had bad experiences with them:mad:

nikimere wrote:
    €100:cool:
    I have my one for sale for that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

It has a chain on it.....thats a first!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote:

* EQUIPPED WITH MUFFLER ACCELERATOR AND AIR FILTER.
    * DISC-BRAKE SYSTEM.
    * ASSEMBLED CHASSIS.
    * HIGH-CAPACITY FUEL TANK HIGH-LENGTH SHOCK.
    * FOUR WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM WITH TWICE DECELERATIONS.
    * STIFF AND STURDY ALUMINUM CHASSIS.
    * DIFFERENTIAL WITH BUILT-IN FRONT AND REAR BEVEL GEARS.
    * POWERFUL 25CXP ENGINE EQUIPPED EQUIPPED WITH SLIDE CARBURETOR AND PULL-STARTER.

Quote:

IT IS 1/6 SCALE 4WD OFF-ROAD MAGIC WHEEL CAR.

Quote:

THIS UN-STOPPABLE FORD F-150TORNADO MONSTER WILL STOMP OVER ANY BUSHED, HILLS, SLOPES & ROCKS with it's Huge tires and body! This 27cxp engine is the newest and most powerful model in the market.. You will feel the difference!

A .25 engine that propels a 1:6 MT to 70mph??? Yeah right, must be magic.....:rolleyes:

BTW, what is "twice decelerations"?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

T-Maxx wrote:
    BTW, what is "twice decelerations"?:eek:

Slows down twice as fast..!!?? :confused::D

To be honest it looks like somthing that wouldnt have enough power to pull the socks off a dead man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Plug wrote:
    Want a mini-T for €100?:D

Whats with that mini-t and have you got any pics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

hey stephen what did you get in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

hey i ordered a T-maxx 3.3 cant wait for it to arrive. happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

If you got it outside of the eu tell them to mark it as gift and you wont get taxed :)

yeah definitly do what liamo said, i got a letter from the revenue over bringing stuff in :( you will def have fun with it great truck, not my personal favourite but great all the same.

Doesnt matter if it is marked as a gift or not, its the value they watch for, anything over 40 euro is taxed :(

not true SLIM
    i have bought over 50 items from ebay and the only ones that are stopped are ones not labeled as gift.

Ive brought over many nitro cars with values in excess of 40euro all passed through fine once marked as gift.

I also find sellers who send from a business shipping account tend to have there packages stopped.

any way stephen hope you dont get caught, its a real downer if it happens, good luck

I bought a spektrum DX3 radio second hand, was marked as a gift, got a note saying vat was due on it!

Contacted customs and excise, was told it doesnt matter if it is new or old, gift or not, if its valued at more than 40, you pay vat and duty on it!!!

If you bought the Maxx from Tower you WILL have to pay VAT, customs & excise, and an An Post delivery charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

im expecting to pay duty on it so i wont be shocked hopefully

Advertisement