Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom phone number

Options
  • 21-01-2007 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi all,

ill keep this quick im moving house today from england to ireland and I have
    been trying to get a contact telephone number (to be rang from inside rep of ireland) for eircom as when i get to my new place i need to ring them up to get a phoneline connected before my broadband can be setup.

as im not a customer and my line wouldnt have been before i cant use there
    internal ring a 4-5 digit number and talk to them i need to find the sales number but after spending 20 mins on their website now i cant find it anywhere!

please help me, im stuck :confused:

oh, and i have checked the contact details sticky subject and thats the number for broadband sales and not phone lines i dont think (cant check 'cos get busy tone)

Comments

Advertisement