Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Quickbooks experts out there?

Options
  • 21-01-2007 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I'm currently testing a trial version of QB Pro and have a question about reports:

1. Is it possible to show current a/c, credit card a/c, accounts receivable and accounts payable on one report - giving a snapshop of cash in bank/due vs what I owe? Apparently QB doesn't class cc a/c as a bank a/c and therefore cant show it. Anyone know a way around this ?

2. Do accountants have a name for such a report?

Any help would be appreciated - I'm not anxious to try yet another software package (why dont they include scripting languages in these programs?)

Regards
    Penny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 penny Toolan

Apologies everyone - I just discovered the "any selected accounts" option!
    Gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 axonware

Glad to see you found it.

Another option could be to dump the the combined report with (selected columns) into excel and run pivot tables for futher analysis.

If at any stage anyone needs Quickbooks training let us know

AxonWare

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Drumheel

Does quickbooks allow me to export data to Excel, modify it and write it back?

Advertisement