Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

strawberrynet.com

• 21-01-2007 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

has anybody ordered successfully from this site? The prices and range look pretty good and theres free shipping. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

leann wrote:
    has anybody ordered successfully from this site? The prices and range look pretty good and theres free shipping. :D
    Take into consideration import duty,taxes etc,maybe im wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Yeah, have purchased from them several times.

Delivery within a week & no customs! Unfortunately, I do think that customs are cracking down recently (my last shipment was November) so there might be issues.

Strawberrynet do offer to refund the customs costs if you get caught though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 LHS

Hi Leann

I have used strawberrynet for a couple of years now without any problems. Find their delivery very fast indeed. I emailed them at one stage regarding the possibility of customs charges and they confirmed that they would refund any charges I might incur - none so far though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭leann

Thanks for the advice everyone will get on with my ordering now!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

I used to use them alot, but I ordered some Gucci Rush for my fíance in September and got hit by the customs. It wasn't so much the extra cost, but the fact that I had to print a copy of the confirmation of sale e-mail, post it to customs, wait for the bill, post a cheque and then wait for the packege to finally be delivered. It took an extra week and a half and cost an additional €15.
    If your order is less than €22 you don't pay anything, but still have the hassle of posting off proof of sale if they ask for it.
    I've started using Beauty Bay, Send Me Scent and Cheap Smells. They're based in the U.K. so customs isn't an issue. Postage ranges from €3 per item to €6 per order I think. They're quick and nearly as cheap as Strawberrynet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement