Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Civil/Structural Eng Courses...

• 21-01-2007 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for your opinions on the different Civil and/or Structural Engineering courses in CIT, UCD, TCD, UCC, and DIT. Where's the best place to study? Which best has the facilities, and best rep for civ/struct eng?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I went to Trinity and turned out fine.

Search the forum. Lots of threads on this all ready

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Ciara22

I love Trinity! Fantastic city centre location! Lecturers are great and the old buildings are cool. But also, along with UCD, one of the most respected colleges when it comes to getting a job.

Am in final year in Trinity doing Civil/Structural & Environmental, looking to go into Structural. I find it quite interesting here.

Flick through other threads as kearnsr suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭5948ai

Went to trinity myself and did civil (from Munster), great college with a good atmosphere and location.

Advertisement