Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what does Int'l shipment release mean?

Options
  • 21-01-2007 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Checked status of stuff i bought and the tracker says Dublin IE Int'l shipment release - what does it mean?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Customs have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

so what happens now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You pay customs to release it.

When you check it on tracking, does it tell you where it's being held? Generally you'll get a letter from the depot saying "We got your stuff, you owe us X amount of money, pay up in one of the following ways and you can have your stuff."

it jst says Dublin IE but the estimated delivery date is still 2morrow. I got to packets sent from same company 2 diff brands and they both say it. How much do customs charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Depends on the value of the goods and what tax they're subject to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

I ordered some stuff and customs had it and all I had to do was mail them a copy of the invoice before they released it so might not cost you anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Where was the item shipped from?

Us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

so did you get your goods yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

he will get the bill from customs first. Once he pays it he will get the goods.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Sponge Bob wrote:
    he will get the bill from customs first. Once he pays it he will get the goods.
    yes thats exactly how it works

Advertisement