Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long lasting nice smelling shampoo

• 21-01-2007 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I shower every morning and am currently using some schwarzkopf shampoo that i got cheap in a chemist. (2 euro for bottle of shampoo and conditioner).

Anyway my hair is semi-long (think seth from OC) but I find that by the end of the day it doesn't smell great. Anytime I ever smell a girls hair it always smells great, so what shampoo would you recommend for a long lasting smell? (I'm willing to spend more than 2 euro this time round)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Herbal Essences is really good, makes your hair smell gorgeous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Tresemme comes in a nice big bottle that lasts ages and also smells really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

another vote for Herbal essences. I usually get it when it's bogof in Boots.

Girls hair often smells so good because they don't just use shampoo but conditioner, serum, ...... and a zillion other products. It;s like perfume the base layers and other notes combine to make the overall smell.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Yes id try Herbal Essences, although i find the fragrance only lasts a couple of hours.

Ive been using Toni & Guy ad they smell really nice, bit on the expensive side tho :(

Advertisement