Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User specific drop downs in Firefox

Options
  • 21-01-2007 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone else seen this occuring.

Using Firefox, occasionally in a thread, when I click on the user name on the left hand side of the page, no drop down appears, and yet in other threads in the same forum I can see them with no problem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

It's a known bug. It happens if there is more than one page in the thread, and on the forum popups if there is more than one thread in the forum display.

I posted what I think might be a fix in Feedback, but I could be wrong and even if I'm right it may take a while for it to be tried (finding what you think may be a fix is one thing, verifying that it is and that it doesn't break something else, another, so it may take the busy admins some time).

Advertisement