Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Partitioning a USB Flash Drive

• 21-01-2007 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I got myself a new flash drive recently because i was running out of space on my old one. 1 feature i miss from my old drive was that it came partitioned, sort of. When i inserted it into the pc a flash drive showed up and a floppy disk. The floppy disc part being very handy because it was formated as a boot disk and reconised by my laptop and pc bios as a fdd and allowed me to boot to dos and have dos apps like ghost on the main partition of the drive.

Is it possible to do this to a normal usb flash drive that has not got this feature by defaulth?

Comments

Advertisement