Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crisis core

Options
  • 21-01-2007 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone know when FFVII: Crisis Core is out.

And what do you think it will be like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

The only release date we've got so far is "some stage later on this year". That's for Japan by the way so it's anybodies guess when it'll be seen over here.

I suspect that it will be of poor quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

grimloch wrote:
    I suspect that it will be of poor quality.

Why do you think that? Is it cause you think they're dragging out FFVII or something?
    First I've heard of the game tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Well SE can send out any sort of half assed effort, slap the VII logo on the box, and it will sell well. Take Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus as two excellent examples of this. So I expect anything that they send out with the VII name attached to it to be absolutely terrible.

On the plus side, I haven't heard of any new spin-offs in a good long while now so hopefully they've got it out of their systems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Black NG-60-90

I hate these sequels they're such a waste of time. How much more can you milk from FFVII?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 >Bua<

It's actually shaping up to be pretty good, high emphasis on storyline
    rather than mindless (advent children) fan-service.

watch?v=t8sglNRo6MU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Advent children kicked ass :cool:

Advertisement