Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where online do you re-register for the second semester?

Options
  • 21-01-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Whereabouts online can I find where you re-register for the second semester for Arts? I can't seem to find it, have asked a couple of people, they said it's not up yet. I would think it should be by now. This is for First Year, by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Have you tried SIS?

AFAIK you should have registered for your 2nd semeseter core, option and elective modules when you registered first time round in September.

You can still change your 2nd semester option and elective modules if you wish, you have until Friday 9th February to do this.

See here for more details about enrolment.

I hope that is helpful! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭maireadmarie

Zane, that has been really helpful, thanks, in the sense that it seems from the link there is no actual re-registration, which I thought was necessary to get the second instalment of the Co. Council grant - this used to be the case, you had to sign somewhere to say you were back for the next semester before they paid out - for obvious reasons!
    Happy New Year to you and I appreciate the prompt reply.

Advertisement