Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I hear that buckets of icy water are modestly priced and rather refreshing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hey, a date is a date. Though I can't really recall what sceptre looked like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Because.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

amp wrote:
    Because.

Yeah but Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'm sorry, but calling someone Dutch is really ****ing low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The next time I see you, I'm going to mur-der you

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

735186942488969960474061_rozie.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Archimedes wrote:
    Yes I did read it. I read it several times. I printed out copies and stuck it on the walls in my bedroom, in my kitchen, in my toilet - I even got t-shirts printed out with the soccer charter on it, and a big 'I Agree To What It says on the Front' printed on my back. I tried to compose poetry about the soccer charter, but darn it, im just not that good a poet. I must read through it again.
    Best reply after being questioned about reading a charter, ever.

Advertisement