Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel coursing tips??

Options
  • 21-01-2007 8:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

anybody got any tips for the upcoming coursing meeting? havnt been keeping up with the coursing much this year but always head to clonmel!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brianyf

In my opinion it's hard to oppose the favourite Droopys Scotch in the Oaks. I see Valentia singer and Shaneboy Dianna as the big dangers if she is beaten.
    I see the derby being a much more open affair, I think BallyDorgan Hero represents value for a bet.
    Best of luck in Clonmel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 roccabella

In the Oaks I think Shaneboy Diana and Beautiful Smile were the most impressive Oak Trial Stake winners Ive seen from the season, Beautiful Smile apparently had a training set back which is a real shame.
    In the Derby Catunda Ashmore is the talking dog, but Geneser Trail who is a bit of an outsider might be worth a bet for the top quarter.
    In the Champion Stakes, Chasing Glory was my fancy but he has been withdrwn injured. Lucan Diva looks good for the Bitch Stake.

Advertisement