Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone upgrade??

• 21-01-2007 8:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

Im due an upgrade but dont have a clue what to get! ant advice people???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

wanabe wrote:
    Im due an upgrade but dont have a clue what to get! ant advice people???[/QUOTE

What type features are you looking for ? camera , mp3 player etc.
    Im looking forward to the Nokia N73, which should be available in the next
    few weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

not to sure really! something a bit different! is there anywhere that vodafone lists what new phone it intends to release in the next few weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

wanabe wrote:
    not to sure really! something a bit different! is there anywhere that vodafone lists what new phone it intends to release in the next few weeks!

Vodafone IE release schedules are subject to revision at the drop of a hat.

K800I is a pretty nice phone, but frankly Vodafone's software may detract from that in a large way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Didn't you mean to say Vodafone IE's release schedule is subject to a magic-8-ball? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

wanabe wrote:
    Im due an upgrade but dont have a clue what to get! ant advice people???

Can you please tell us what you're looking for, features, price range etc, or this will be locked.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I'd go for a Sony Ericsson W810i - have a look at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

W810i is great for music/camera or the K800i if a high quality camera or 3G services are important to you. (I think Vodafone do the K800i, right?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

I have the k800i and cant recommend it enough, i luv it!! the camera is brilliant, its got 70mb of mem and u can add upto 2gb (bout €70 for a 2gb card). And it can hold more than 100 messages!! Its a very good phone!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

nearly always go for nokia! have a 6230i at the mo. def need bluetooth. what do people think of the nokia N91 or E61??

Advertisement