Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to be a part of my daughter's life

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I wonder if it would be possible to access the family mediation services in this case?

Yes it is but there has to be a level of communication and respect for that to happen;
    not much point if they can not agree on anything or can't be civilly in the same room as each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Kildrought

reminds me of a hare being torn to pieces between coursing greyhounds.

Actually it reminds me more of the Monty Python argument sketch.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Kildrought wrote:
    Isn't it easy to dismiss an argument with humour rather than address it when you've no valid response?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Kildrought wrote:

Is that the Dead Parrot sketch? Brilliant. Still the most bizarre , hilarious and original comedy sketch ever.

We are probably splitting hairs! not hares! Lol.
    Thaedydal wrote:
    Yes it is but there has to be a level of communication and respect for that to happen;
    not much point if they can not agree on anything or can't be civilly in the same room as each other.

Courts should be the last resort not the first. That's my main arguement in granting guardianship. Take it away then if the father (married/unmarried) doesn't deserve it. I think Mr. McDowell won't have mass protests outside his house if it was granted! Maybe unlike his tax policies and recent announcements it wouldn't be populist enough!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement