Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSAI-CJA 2006 Followup meeting 15th February

Options
  • 22-01-2007 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

The SSAI are inviting interested parties to attend a follow-up meeting on 15th February 2007 to discuss issues related to the implementation of the amendments to the Firearms Acts which effect the shooting community.

As many clubs as possible are invited to send representatives so that they might get up to date information on developments.

Please review the attached invitation from the SSAI.

Declan Keogh
    FLAG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Suggest as many as possible attend. Last meeting was useful and informative and probably the first time (that I have seen) so many different aspects of shooting represented.:D

P.s. Anyone traveling from Dublin need transport there and back pm me and I'll give a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

bump

Advertisement