Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"stages not assigned"....wtf???

Options
  • 22-01-2007 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

I went onto ucd connect to print my timetable off and decided to peek at my modules once again and I saw a message in red writing that says:

"You have credits not yet assigned to a stage.
    You have a 10 credit deficit for Stage 1."

When I go to the modules in question I have two options:

-stage 1
    -Unassigned

what should I click on cos I dont have a clue what "stage" it is on about?

O and by the way I only have an "assign" stage thing because one of the modules and I should have it beside two of them because im missing 10 hours between "hours required" and "hours earned"(which I also dont have a clue about)

HELP someone.........................Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

I have that too, it warns not to assign if you don't have too. Gunna check tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭maireadmarie

Go straight to the student help desk on Monday, it could be just a deficit in the records, a computer problem, etc. but the best way to sort it out is to go to the help desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I have that too, although I think it's because I spent 25 credits in the first semester (2 majors and an elective) and 35 in the second (2 majors, an elective and a minor composing of two modules). Which I was told would be ok.

Advertisement