Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i and Meteor

• 22-01-2007 3:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

Just as an FYI, I got an unlocked Sony Ericsson K800i to work on Meteor by downloading the WAP and MMS Settings for the w300i off the meteor website. I tried all the other settings for the 750i and P800 but none would work until I tried this one. Just sent an MMS to meself.

It still has abit of config to do, like you have to activate the profile and set it as the profile your MMS sues in message settings, but it works anyway. Just thought I'd let anyone on here, who was in the same boat as me, know about this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Or you can just go to www.sonyericsson.com and send K800i Meteor settings straight to the phone.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

and the meteor website sends the wrong settings for at least two phones. the se w810 and the lg kg800 are the ones i've found so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

just actually noticed the sonyericsson site before i came back here. that woulda saved a few hours of fartin about! tho i tried sendin the settings to me fone from there and they still havent arrived...

Advertisement