Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What talents to choose to create a stun rogue?

Options
  • 22-01-2007 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

hey,

I have created a alt rogue and want to make him a stun rogue (after my main got whiped by one :o ), but im unsure which talents to choose. None of the talent sets seem to indicate which would be the best, altho i think subtley is (but im a n00b at this game :D ). Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Improved gouge in the combat tree is almost essential. This ability increases your gouge to ~5.5 seconds. When neither opponent deals damage for 5 seconds in PvP combat ends and a rogue can restealth and get another opener or just run away...

Other than that, its not so much about a build, as it is about skills and timing.

Basically, using all of your cooldowns (after you reach level 34) you can prevent people from doing anything. This involves->

Cheapshot, backstab, thistle tea, gouge, backstab, kidneyshot, blind, restealth and repeat.

Obviously, there are many variations on this depending on play style, build and players skills and timing.

The idea being to get in as many backstab/as much damage as possible, while keeping them locked down. And thats pretty much it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Rogues own my enhance shammy so bad. Frost mage vs Warrior style. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Oh, thats fine. I thought you had to spend alot of talent points to do so. Thats for your help.

I have agree with you. My shaman gets owned by rogues :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

mine doesn't.

unless there gear is a lot better.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just to edit.

Sorry ,i thought horsefumbler was someone else in my town,i was just trying to see if he has broadband slowdown like myself, apologies,i got names mixed up.
    Can a mod delete please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement