Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you like to see in Lost?

• 22-01-2007 11:42am

Okay, since the next mini-series of season 3 is upon us, I thought it would be a good idea to ask what would you like to see happen in Lost? I mean, what story lines would you like followed up, or which ones would you like created?

I would love if there was another Hurley backstory. Just because I think there is still alot more behind his character i.e. his millions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I want to see more of that Widmore woman and her search for the island. I'd also like to know where Mike and Walt are now and if they got back to civilization. I also hope to see Kate and Nikki get it on, possibly over an extended three-episode arc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Answers tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

The final credits rolling on the final series. This programme is beyond bad. I know people have different tastes but something which rolls on never making sense Twin Peaks style is just plain annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'd like to see some monkeys on the island... this would instantly raise the ratings as everyone loves monkeys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Seriously want to know what's up with Penelpe Widmore (is that her name?) and finding the island cos it's ridiculous not to address that when it's been 6 episodes already.

Again, want to know about Michael and Walt

Also, I want the Losties to TALK TO EACH OTHER. Really annoying the way they don't tell each other stuff - notso much this season but you know what I mean.

More on Desmond and his psychic powers.

Other than that, I just want my Lost back...it's been too long...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I was a bit surprised to see an ad for the rest of the season on Sky One last night, advertising it for Feb 11th, is that the American air date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭radiospan

American is Feb 6th I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

What happened when the hatch blew up? Who the hell's that pirate bloke? Is Jack hopefully gonna die, or shall I be dissapointed yet again? Why did Hurley seem a bit demented in the lost moments? Is Claire gonna drown, as it looked like in the lost moments? Is Charlie hopefully gonna die, or shall I be dissapointed again? What the hell's that black smoke thing? Is it the monster? How come Desmond's Scottish and he hasn't got a sunburn to make a man cry yet? If he is tanned, shouldn't it be a farmer's tan to add realism? Is there a contractual obligation making sure Boone can never EVER reappear on the show? When're we gonna find out how Locke lost the use of his legs? Are flashbacks gonna be scrapped? Where's the Portuguese blokes in the Antartic gone? Is Paulo gonna investigate more hatches' lavatories? Is Nikki gonna run in an enjoyable baywatch-stlye fashion again? Why is Buck out of Kill Bill wanting to kill Sawyer, and not Bill? Where's Michael and WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLTTT gone? How many other people are they gonna discover on the island? When's Miss Clue landin back? Who's Jacob? Why didn't they die when the plane crashed? Is locke really talking sh*te? Is he gonna have to make another lousy speech at someone else's burial? Who else is gonna get buried? Is it Ben? Why did he throw yer wan on a boat when she died? If the island's got some healing powers, why isn't Buck's nose sorted yet? Why isn't Jack Bauer on the island? Would Manchan find anyone on the island able to speak Irish?

That's all I want to know. Nothin much really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

having just finished rewatching the first 2 series', havent a clue's done a bang up job for me there!main things im wondering about are that ****ing foot statue, the stupid screaming bird thing that im pretty sure was in the series 1 finale as well?, where's penny? though i BET we wont see her again til the series 3 finale, michael and walt too, but probably unlikely.. and last, ms klugh, she seemed fairly high up in the others, has she just been cut out? and, oh yeah, who are the others and what do they do!?

ok i started typing that out as a brief one or two point summary of what i wanna see, i guess thats just lost for ya....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Desmonds psychic powers lead him to exhume Libby and finally blow open her backstory.
    Another Desmond flashback and more Penny Widemore action.
    A Juliet flashback, given that Jack doesn't lose it and kill her or something.
    Paolo/Nikki flashbacks, just to get an idea of who they are.
    The return of the giant foot.
    Finding out what the rest of the hatches do and what links them.
    Finding out what that cable Sayid saw in season 1 does (I get an impression this may end up as a continuity error/mistake they regret)
    Finding out if there's something special about Aaron that the others wanted him so badly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

We've had the beginning and the middle, I'd like to see an actual end to the story. Otherwise, it will go the way of other programmes and just die a death before it's even over.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

Yeah, just reiterating what others have said...

-The four toed foot, please God let it take an interesting angle there and not just be ignored forever!

-Desmonds psychic ability

Just so long as it doesnt focus too much on that guy that tried to pay off Desmond, I don't want another big dark corporation behind it all, please no. Like the Cube, now there was a great movie wioth lots of questions, [second one was etrocious] and then we just got to see the whole thing explained in the third one,
    meh its just a goverment operation
    . Lets take a mad route with the ending of lost, aliens etc... Remember Walt's[well Hurley's] comic with the picture of the polar bear, well if u remember back, it also had pictures of aliens. But not in a ****ty x files way....

Basically I'm ranting coz this series has potential, which sadly, and inevitably, will go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

A Vincent flashback episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

A Vincent flashback episode.

Brillant!!!

Basically the episode where Vincent is in the hold of the plane , gets free chews on some cables which cause the plane to crash!. Then vincent has a flashback of being a puppy on the streets and eats a burger in the middle of the street causing a massive car crash killing Walts mother. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

I wanna see Jack and Sawyer find a Dharma Initiative Boxing ring (maybe in a n underground gym :P ) and duke it out rocky style!

Oh yeah, i really would like to see more of that whoe, remeber when walt got angry and a bird crashed into the window? yeah that was cool, more freaky animal deaths! die vincent die!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I want to know about Penny and her connection to everything and why is Locke in a wheelchair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

cooker3 wrote:
    I want to know about Penny and her connection to everything and why is Locke in a wheelchair!
    Thought that was half-explained already. Hurley owned a box company, there was some accident, Locke worked in a box company. Add 2+2 and BAM! Wheelchair explanation...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If that were the case then wouldn't they have made the connection themselves really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Thought that was half-explained already. Hurley owned a box company, there was some accident, Locke worked in a box company. Add 2+2 and BAM! Wheelchair explanation...

Damn your good, how come I didn't see that!

Advertisement