Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digweed @ Tripod (Fri 26th)

• 22-01-2007 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone going to this?

I am - I've been wanting to check him out live for years, and he never got to where I used to live (Perth - Australia) so v.excited to finally have the opportunity :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Way too packed, impossible to get a drink in under 20 minutes. EXCELLENT music!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Great set by Diggers. Excellent. It was a bit packed and they had a one way system in place to the jacks and back around, a disaster. Bar was a nightmare at times, and OK at others. And there seemed to be a few foreign tossers about, who seemed to be intent on coming up to you and staring you out and hassling your bird. Pricks. But Diggers was amazing.

Advertisement