Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

??? Wierd ???

Options
  • 22-01-2007 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭

Man Utd vs Inter - PES 6 on the PS2

Was winning 2-0, had a free kick inside my 6 yard box . Adriano was only a yard or so in front oof me when i pressed X to take the free. As I ran up to free. Adriano ran over the ball, touched it...my mate who was playing me couldnt believe it!! He rammed the ball home to make it 2-1.

Anyone else experience weird going ons like this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I guess not!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah pretty much the same thing happend me I was playing against the computer I had a free kick in my own box one of their strikers ran out from behind me keeper as if just running back to his position he ran into the ball knocked it away and I pressed X to pass it to my player but the keeper didnt run to the ball and just started running back to the goal but the guy had already shot and scored. So basically my keeper didnt even touch the freekick and they just played on. Very freaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

i guess not

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

same has happened me before

Advertisement