Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocha deal looks certain

Options
  • 22-01-2007 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Clicky

€5m for Benfica CB. At least we won't be relying on Snoop as Ledley's cover...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Clicky

At least we won't be relying on Snoop as Ledley's cover...

Amen to that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

anyone know much about him? I believe he's an occasional Portuguese international.. hopefully he's a better option than Gardner and I was pleased to see Davenport leave (too error-prone)

he didn't get a run on Wednesday, did he? (Rocha)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

el diablo wrote:

he didn't get a run on Wednesday, did he? (Rocha)

No, due to see him at some point tomorrow according to Jol.

AFAIK, he featured in a much improved Benfica side which won the Portugese cup in his 2nd season (their first in 8 years) and the formed a CB partnership with Luisão in the side that won the Portugese league in his third (their first for 11 years). He starred in the Benfica side that lost 2-0 on aggregate to CL winners Barcelona in the QFs of last years competition.

6 international caps, the last three of which have been in Euro 2008 qualifiers (vs Finland as a sub, vs Azerbaijan and Poland as a starter)

Soccerbase stats

Wiki

I also believe he will not be available to play in the UEFA Cup, despite not having played in the competition, he is ineligable because he's played in the CL for Benfica who are now in the UEFA Cup last 32.

Advertisement