Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomb Raider Legend (KB & Mouse or Controller?)

Options
  • 22-01-2007 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm just after picking up Tomb Raider Legend for the PC and I'm wondering how it's best played. Will a Keyboard and Mouse suffice or would I better off investing in a nice controller from Logitech?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Depends on whether you played the other games on PC or console. If console then go with a controller. Personally I would go for the wired xbox 360 controller, it's one of the nicest i've used for the pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I played the first two on the original Playstation back in the day! Your talking about the Chillstream controller from Logitech? The one that has the built-in fans?

no i meant the bog standard microsoft brand wired xbox 360 controller, the usb one

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Keep in mind the fact that it really isn't a terribly long game, so investing in new hardware for it might not be all that worthwhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

I used the 360 controller to play this.

It's worth investing in anyway, if you don't already have a controller for your pc.
    Keep in mind that it's the WIRED one, not the wireless. You'll also need to download the drivers, unless you get the one bundled with the disk which I have never actually seen....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Are you guys saying you can use a standard 360 controller with the PC? Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong.

Info noted monkeyfudge, I might just buy one anyway as it'll be handy to have for other games, but it was this that spurred me to look into buying one.

Yep, you can use the wired xbox 360 controller with your pc, it uses a usb connection and drivers are available for it, so it's a decent option as it's a very comfortable joypad (2nd only to game cube one :))

Advertisement