Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbourne apartment prices

Options
  • 22-01-2007 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,
    Just looking for some advice, was out to view the apartments going up in The Crescent in Earlswood, Rathbourne. Thinking of the 1st floor 2 bed 840sq ft at €425k. It's south facing with a balcony overlooking the park and playground which will never be built on hence the hefty price tag. Just wondering what you think, there are other 2 bed apartments in the Rathbourne development for €370-€380k. I'm worried that in a few years if I want to sell I'll be in trouble because there are cheaper ones available in the area. Really fell in love with it but it's pushing our budget limits to go for it so I want to be sure. Any advice really appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

CBRadio wrote:
    Hi all,
    Just looking for some advice, was out to view the apartments going up in The Crescent in Earlswood, Rathbourne. Thinking of the 1st floor 2 bed 840sq ft at €425k.

I'd a look at those during the build stage (don't ask) nice aspect all right. I think they'll be worth more than the other apartments for the view, but not to the tune of €45K. Are the other apartments as big, same spec, ensuites, parking etc?

BTW Were you there whan a train went by? What was the noise like?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 CBRadio

Hi,
    Thanks so much for getting back to me, the other apartment that's on offer is smaller at 75sq m but it has a designated parking space, ensuite. From the looks of it the quality of the finish (in bathroom & kitchen) isn't as good but as you say is it €45k better, that I'm not sure. Also reading through some forums, people have had problems with noise in playgrounds at night in other developments when young people congregate there and these apartments overlook the playground so that might be another consideration.
    Thanks again

Advertisement