Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: Operator settings for Three

• 22-01-2007 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know what the operator settings are for the Three - 3Pay and Bill monthly? I got a sim-free phone but need the settings for MMS and Internet.

I did not see them in the sticky.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

3 Bill Pay Settings
    Internet
    Connection Name: 3
    Data Bearer: Packet Data
    Access Point Name: 3ireland.ie
    Username & Password: None
    Homepage: [url]Http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/ie/n6680/HutchKey[/url]
    (If you have a different phone, try the following homepage:
    [url]Http://mobile.3ireland.ie/hb/ie[/url] which should redirect to a generic one)

MMS
    Connection Name: 3 MMS
    Data Bearer: Packet Data
    Access Point Name: 3ireland.ie
    Username & Password: none
    Homepage/MMS Center: [url]Http://mms.um.3ireland.ie:10021/mmsc[/url]

SMS Settings (common to both bill and prepay)
    Message Center Number: +35383 0000 800

Email (3mail)
    Incoming Email: imap.3ireland.ie
    Outgoing Email: smtp.3ireland.ie
    Mailbox Type: IMAP4

The settings are probably the same for 3Pay users, since you can put a 3Pay SIM into an ex-bill phone and use it without any issues. If someone with a 3Pay phone could confirm if the settings are the same (bar the homepage) and post them here, then one of the mods can add them to the Sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

Hi,
    I flashed yesterday my K800i, Internet works (3Pay) fine but for some reason I'm no able to send texts. Service centre is set to +353830000800, but when I try to send a text I get error message saying "Sending failed. Retry?" I have tried to send several times but with no success. Any ideas? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

Problem solved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pkdiscus

hosi wrote: »
    Hi,
    I flashed yesterday my K800i, Internet works (3Pay) fine but for some reason I'm no able to send texts. Service centre is set to +353830000800, but when I try to send a text I get error message saying "Sending failed. Retry?" I have tried to send several times but with no success. Any ideas? :confused:

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT HOW & WHERE DID YOU FLASHED YOUR MOBILE TO ACCESS 3 INTERNET.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

pkdiscus wrote: »
    CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT HOW & WHERE DID YOU FLASHED YOUR MOBILE TO ACCESS 3 INTERNET.
    You do realise this thread is nearly two years old?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

so what, that's what the search function / google does, searches 'all' posts for the relevant answer..

to the poster looking for unlocking Qs best place to ask is here:
    UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread

B

Advertisement