Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N73 - word of warning

• 22-01-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

First and foremost, I bought an N73 just before Christmas and it is the best mobile I've ever had. I love it. BUT for the first couple of weeks, I had a problem with the Bluetooth connection to my Navicore SatNav device. The salesman at the Elisa (partner of Vodaphone in Finland) pointed out that I might need to take it back as there had been software problems. So I brought it home, installed the Navicore program and found difficulties keeping the Bluetooth connection on. A couple of weeks later I brought it back to the shop I bought it from. They told me I would have to be without the phone for 1 to 4 weeks. I told them I couldn't do that now as all my contacts, calender.... etc were now on the phone and my old phone wasn't up to date. He then suggested I take it to the local Nokia Service point. So I did and had the new update done in less than 20 minutes. This update CANNOT be downloaded directly from the Nokia website yet as can be done with other Nokia phones.

So, my advice is, if you're going for the N73 (and I recommend it) make sure it has the latest software update if you're using a Bluetooth connection.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Well, shouldnt cause me any problems, I dont use the BlueTooth feature as much asside from sending on captured pics to my laptop and downloading programmes (like FExplorer) to the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

*little bump*

im probably going to get the n73 music edition over the weekend. im in finland too, so gonna get it with saunalahti (with that "MegaViestiX 3G" package).

deman: you sign up for a 2yr contract with elisa? - ive tried to avoid getting fixed length contracts with phone companies - but i forked out 300e for the crap 3230 back over the summer - so now i want some thing a bit better and i dont mind a 2yr contract.

Advertisement