Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway "Shadowy Republican Figures" Put FF TD Fahey Under Surveillance

Options
  • 22-01-2007 5:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Frank Fahey our local TD was put under surveillance by Shadowy Republican Figures here in Galway.

Frank went to the Gardai during the summer to complain about a smear campaign of rumours about him and also that he had been put under this surveillance.

After 6 months the useless Gardai apparently found nothing, absolutely nothing . Frank must now be at the mercy of these Shadowy Republican Figures and something must be done !

I know that many of these Shadowy Republican Figures who are based in Galway read this Board and I call upon them to come forward now (one at a time please) and to hereby foreswear and abjure this putting of the Frank Fahey under any further surveillance and to further undertake in public not to spread any rumours about Frank .

If you feel that you possibly helped these Shadowy Republican Figures , however inadvertently, I call upon you that if you are presented with the opportunity to gaze upon the Frank Fahey and feel that you may inadvertently show common cause with these Shadowy Republican Figures in that you yourself are putting the Frank under surveillance by so gazing then you will undertake henceforth to gaze elsewhere and not upon the Frank Fahey who is at the end of his wits with all this surveillance.

I also call upon the Gardai here in Galway not to be useless and to go out there and find some evidence right now. Not being able to find a Shadowy Republican Figure in Galway is akin, verily, to not being able to spot an empty Buckfast bottle at the Spanish Arch of a sunny summer sunday morning .

Frank is no ordinary TD, he is also Minister of state in the department of Justice and he is your boss for Gods sake . Please :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Don the skin tight pants, it may be time to turn vigilante!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm not a subscriber to II so can't read that. But if Gardai can't find any evidence that SRF is actively smearing/watching Frank then there might be a reason they can't find anything?
    I know that many of these Shadowy Republican Figures who are based in Galway read this Board and I call upon them to come forward now (one at a time please) and to hereby foreswear and abjure this putting of the Frank Fahey under any further surveillance and to further undertake in public not to spread any rumours about Frank.

I hereby swear I don't give a toss about Frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I suspect we'll be hearing more about Frank in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Shadowy Republican Figures are nobodies to this man after his brushes with the Russian Mafia.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Here we can observe a couple Shadowy Republican Figures during a routine surveillance mission.

srf_6.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement