Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3Pay SIM in a Sony K750i

• 22-01-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

I have an unlocked Sony K750i Mobile Phone. I have a 3Pay SIM card. When I put in the SIM card it says "Insert SIM"

Is there any way of getting the phone to accept this SIM as the phone accepts SIMs from any of the other networks, Vodafone, O2, Meteor.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

Afaik, the Three sim card will only work on 3G enabled phones only and not on GSM 2g phones. The Vodafone 3G cards can work on both but not the Three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

The Sony Ericsson K750i does not support 3G, so it simply won't work. What you are trying to do is not possible. You will need to buy a 3G-capable handset.

I can recommend the Sony Ericsson K610i if you're looking for a well featured yet inexpensive handset, but any 3G phone will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

The Sony Ericsson K750i does not support 3G, so it simply won't work. What you are trying to do is not possible. You will need to buy a 3G-capable handset.
    i have seen a 3 ireland sim working in a 6230 but it was originally a t-mobile handset so it probably had different software to allow 3g sims

Advertisement