Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What most of us think about Jade

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

i have been following the whole saga, and i just feel sorry for shilpa and jade, i once had a blazing row with an ex, who was from london, i called him a plastic paddy, redhaired arsehole, a fat english bast*** and told him to f off home to the dyke he cralled out from - and they were the most complementary things!!!. that doesnt make me racist, it just means i really hated him at that moment and threw everything i could in his face,

I think the real question has been lost in the media, for someone to be racist than what they say and what they do has to be racially motivated, to me it looked like a heated row between jade and shilpa, and jade dragged every character aspect into the slanging match,
    if shilpa was scottish or irish or american, 16 stone 3foot 2 or had a pizza face, im sure jade would have thrown insults at her the same, it doesnt make her racist, it makes her someone who cant control her temper has yet to learn how to communicate and a bully.

what i thought was trully stomach churningly awful was shilpas cry for help to jo who thought it was histerical and started laughing with danielle. that girl showed no remorse in interview, a couple of weeks hard labour, cleaning a few mens bogs in nightclubs and sweeping the streets of fag butts would teach her some values, :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Jeremy Clarkson said it best "a racist, pig faced waste of blood and organs"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

BingoBongo wrote:
    I didn't write this Tony Parsons from the Mirror today

Sensationalism, deliberately written to make us hate. How is this type of hate mongering and journalistic bulling any different from what he accuses jade of.

nation's favorite moron...
    She is stupid about everything else...
    why should the stupid cow know...
    someone who made a career out of pig ignorance...
    She is the Picasso of the dumb remark.
    She is the Mozart of the brain-dead observation.
    She has a genius for extreme stupidity
    women so coarse they make the Fat Slags in Viz look like Audrey Hepburn
    Jade made a mint out of being a fat, uneducated dummy
    Do we really expect a fat, uneducated dummy...
    Jade's tiny brain...
    the Notorious P.I.G. was the ringleader...
    Jade's rank stupidity...
    Uneducated thickos are like that...
    It is clear that people of every creed and colour hate Jade Goody and her cronies.
    The princess of pig ignorance...

He mocks her looks and her education. He wasts no opportunity to call her every name he can think of. This, to me, makes him and others like him nothing more than hypocrites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

Hard Larry wrote:
    She's a spanner alright. Never agreed with The Mirror before. I'm nearly 99% I remember them branding all the Irish as terrorist's and I would reckon you could count on one hand the amount of days that Jade Goody WASN'T mentioned in their rag.
    I think it's absoloutly hilarious that the program that made her also broke her. Can't really blame Big Bro or Channel 4 for anything they just kept the cameras rolling while the girls kept mouthing off.
    With a bit of luck this is the beginning of the end for 'Chav' culture.

PS Bingo I just saw the tags at the top of the page...lmao!

I wish it was the end of Chav Culture, But you only have to walk out your door, or travel to any town or city in Ireland (no you don't even have to got the UK now), and they are full of Chavie Wayne and Waynettes, and these are the people who are turning the likes of Jade into celebrities. Jade is gone, she is finished, but these people will soon pick a new one, and place him or her on their celebrity pedestal. They are lining up to take Jade's place, there are millions of them !!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

As was said, she's a fcuking idiot........and I felt like that from when she first appeared on the scene after her first BB outing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

And poor little Danielle was on some breakfast thing this morning with Philip Schofield and Fern Britten flanked by H and Carole. Pathetic!! She's as bad as Jade. Her crocodile tears aren't about her shame due to the treatment of SS -- it's all about her career as she can hear the splashing sound as it goes down the toilet!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Plissken1 wrote:
    I wish it was the end of Chav Culture, But you only have to walk out your door, or travel to any town or city in Ireland (no you don't even have to got the UK now), and they are full of Chavie Wayne and Waynettes, and these are the people who are turning the likes of Jade into celebrities. Jade is gone, she is finished, but these people will soon pick a new one, and place him or her on their celebrity pedestal. They are lining up to take Jade's place, there are millions of them !!.
    It's "Waynetta", dude, and their daughter Frogmella. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Eamo71 wrote:
    And poor little Danielle was on some breakfast thing this morning with Philip Schofield and Fern Britten flanked by H and Carole. Pathetic!! She's as bad as Jade. Her crocodile tears aren't about her shame due to the treatment of SS -- it's all about her career as she can hear the splashing sound as it goes down the toilet!

Really? I would have liked to have seen that. I think that Jade was the ringleader of the bullying, but Danielle's comments were the ones that came across as most racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I find it funny that Tony Parsons of all people would comment on this. Sure wasn't he married to Julie Burchill...

Advertisement