Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What You Think Of Thigh Boots?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hope you have a spare €2000 or so Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

il gatto wrote:
    If men were turned on by women in wellies and pijamas,
    Ooohh stop teasing me......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

how much for those boots????????

shyjoe wrote:
    how much for those boots????????

Which ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Knee high leather boots are (usually) classy and sexy. Thigh highs are a bit more difficult to pull off (excuse the pun). They can look sexy on the right girl but it's a fine line between them looking sexy and looking a small bit ott tarty. Though if a girl wanted to wear them in the bedroom I'd give her the benefit of the doubt :D The pvc ones (like in pretty woman) just look a bit tacky.

the ones in the pic?

shyjoe wrote:
    the ones in the pic?

They're several thousand euro's and seemingly hard to get.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They cost $2920, according to InStyle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

hmm... i dunno, They kinda look like waders to me.
    Very expensive waders...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

rb_ie wrote:
    Very expensive waders...

Indeed. 2900 euro for a pair of boots? :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

aidan24326 wrote:
    Indeed. 2900 euro for a pair of boots? :eek:

No, 2900 dollars for a pair of boots. That's only €2200. Pocket change!

sexy boots tho!any girls on boards have thigh boots or lads any gfs wear them if that lucky!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

The missus wears them!

She has over 50 pairs of high heels including your clear platformed lap dancer ones and thigh high :D

But the best pair is the 5" black and red killer stilletto pair she bought in Amsterdam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 supergrip

you lucky git!

• Advertisement

branners69 wrote:
    The missus wears them!

She has over 50 pairs of high heels including your clear platformed lap dancer ones and thigh high :D

But the best pair is the 5" black and red killer stilletto pair she bought in Amsterdam!

Hmnn and my missus with less than 10 pairs of boots/shoes thinks she has too many!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I probably have close to 50 pairs too. The thigh highs have had their first "outing"..... Fun as a gimmick but needed a bit too much concentration :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Anyone know where you can get some nice ones in Dublin that dont cost thousands ??

hey hunny monster what your ones like where u wear them out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

Anyone know where you can get some nice ones in Dublin that dont cost thousands ??

Miss Fantasia but ur better off with ebay as they are half the price!!

• Advertisement

branners69 wrote:
    Seconded.

many girls wearing them in public?

girl in my class is wearing a pair for back to skool nite 2nite for rag week man i can't wait:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

shyjoe wrote:
    girl in my class is wearing a pair for back to skool nite 2nite for rag week man i can't wait:)

I demand photographic evidence!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Minfadlek

Lived with a girl in London who had a pair, and called them her
    "over-the-knee-come-f°°k-me-boots..." :eek: , but I'm sure they would look far nicer on a classy irish chick :) ,not me though, she put me right off !

do you girls really call them that??id love to hear a girl saying that seen a few pairs out during rag week more classy than slutty ones

yes we call them that but only when they are on other people or we're in a bedroom. Other wise they are "classy over the knee boots".....

aw hunnymonster do tell what your boots are like??

Ìf I'm perfectly honest, mine are mor of the slutty variety which is why they are never leaving the house (unless under a long coat with suspenders & stockings)... Anyway, they are black leather with a killer stilletto heel and I have a hard time getting the zip tightened at the top as I'm a cyclist with the quads to match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

branners69 wrote:

The miss fantasia ones look really slutty cos they dont fit properly and look cheap. Your best bet is to wear thigh high socks with knee high boots. I wore these out the other night and was fighting the guys off :) It gives a little peek of thigh which looks really sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

shyjoe wrote:
    do you girls really call them that??id love to hear a girl saying that seen a few pairs out during rag week more classy than slutty ones

I'm praying every night that our rag week will be like that!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

guys, this one is to good to stop, lets start positing again!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Ìf I'm perfectly honest, mine are mor of the slutty variety which is why they are never leaving the house (unless under a long coat with suspenders & stockings)... Anyway, they are black leather with a killer stilletto heel and I have a hard time getting the zip tightened at the top as I'm a cyclist with the quads to match.

Marry me

yea I know, that's what I though!!!!

I used to think I was the only one into them!!!

Shinyboots wrote: »
    guys, this one is to good to stop, lets start positing again!!!!

Seriously dude stop dragging up old threads. They die for a reason. If you really want to talk about this end of things start a new thread. Perhaps link to items you've bought/are thinking of buying for your other half. Digging up old old threads isn't the way to go and in fairness as bad as I am you'll just annoy the ladies around here with your severely one track mind. :)

Seriously dude stop dragging up old threads. They die for a reason. If you really want to talk about this end of things start a new thread. Perhaps link to items you've bought/are thinking of buying for your other half. Digging up old old threads isn't the way to go and in fairness as bad as I am you'll just annoy the ladies around here with your severely one track mind. :)

Hey Kintaro,

That's a fair point, :o just new to the boards and everying good seems to have been spoke about.....!!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lovehighshoes

I think the suede ones are the classiest of them all. I got a suede pair in Topshop a few weeks ago and adore them with a little black dress and black tights, however I would not wear them without tights....... I think that looks a bit hooker-esck!

Advertisement