Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] EVE Movies

Options
  • 22-01-2007 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

With our new found ability to embed You tube videos I suggest we start a video thread ME FIRST!!!
    Some guy wrote:
    A few days ago, I was hit with a problem. A hostile alliance had invaded my home system, leaving me compelled to try and expel them. Only problem was the numbers - about 25-30 of them against lil' ol' me (my corp mates are taking a short break from eve). On top of that, these guys like to fight in groups - taking them on solo would be suicide!

So what do I hit? Well, their mining ops! Only problem with that was the large defencive force they always deploy to protect it! My Raven (although of course uber) would never be able to smash its way through, and my manti (although of course also uber) would be roasted in seconds by the HAC's they sit around the perimeter...

Hmmm, what to do.....

Comments

Advertisement