Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Indian Takeaway in Dublin 2/4/6 area

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tartopher

Ginger in rathmines
    Om nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

Mod note: Posts referred to have been deleted. In future, please use the Report Posts button if you have a problem with a post.

Faith.

fatbhoy wrote: »
    Mod note: Posts referred to have been deleted. In future, please use the Report Posts button if you have a problem with a post.

Faith.

I don't see any Report Posts button anywhere.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It loiks like this and is under the name of the posters report.gif

It loiks like this and is under the name of the posters report.gif

Yeah, I didn't have one of those, but it's just after appearing on my pages now - the Mods must have activated something or other. Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

As far as I am concerned there is Bu Ali, then there is the rest. Their lamb dishes are the best meat of any Indian I have had anywhere, in or outside of Ireland. They also have keema (meat) nan bread, which is great.

Their mint sauce is weird. It is dark red and doesn't taste like mint, but whatever it does taste like is nicer than mint. I would almost be tempted to buy a pint of it! :P

Seriously, you can't beat Bu Ali.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Just had Bu Ali last night for the first time. Tasty food, friendly staff. Cheap too.
    I'd recommend them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Billy86 wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned there is Bu Ali, then there is the rest. Their lamb dishes are the best meat of any Indian I have had anywhere, in or outside of Ireland. They also have keema (meat) nan bread, which is great.

Their mint sauce is weird. It is dark red and doesn't taste like mint, but whatever it does taste like is nicer than mint. I would almost be tempted to buy a pint of it! :P

Seriously, you can't beat Bu Ali.

Got a Bu Ali for the first time recently and was a little disappointed. It was LOVELY, don't get me wrong but not at the level of Bombay Pantry. The Onion Bhaji's in Bombay Pantry are possibly my favourite thing in the world.

On a related note, I've just had one of those Balti House ready meals from Spar. Not bad for €4 if you were stuck and craved an Indian. I'd recommend throwing a little bit of your own spice on top though, it was a little bland.

Advertisement