Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheres the best club/pub to pick up women in dublin?

Options
  • 22-01-2007 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

preferably students, and it would be a bonus if the place played rock/indie music. I would do a search but my computer is too slow, I'm on wireless "broadband"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Rock, eh? try the basement of Bruxelles (sp?) Or fibbers, on parnell street. Or voodoo to the east of the 4 courts.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i go to voodoo for alot of gigs...usually punk, lots of very good looking girls there...sadly they are all clearly underage...falling over drunk too... its just unfair going there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Break for the Border, The Palace, Coppers, Redz, Flannery's, Pal Joey... If someone has to ask this question, they are probably too young to get in anywhere in town. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The George.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Flat

i go to voodoo for alot of gigs...usually punk, lots of very good looking girls there...sadly they are all clearly underage...falling over drunk too... its just unfair going there

mmmm... I think I will pay this place a visit

try the mezz or templebar in templebar for some foreign fanjita or boomerangs / club M for some scanger gash ;P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

rb_ie wrote:
    The George.
    Someone had to say it i suppose:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Flat wrote:
    mmmm... I think I will pay this place a visit

try the mezz or templebar in templebar for some foreign fanjita or boomerangs / club M for some scanger gash ;P

club m (shudders)
    boomerangs(shudders)
    mezz(shudders)

skanger gash indeed

Advertisement