Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable studios

Options
  • 22-01-2007 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi guys, just wondering do any of ye use portable studios for recording, and what make?

Heard the Boss BR600 is good, and i'm thinking about getting it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

It's been a while since I even looked at a portable studio. It's all computers for me these days but I wonder if there could e some bargains to be picked up in the form of the older Roland VS series of portable studios. I heard some pretty good sounding stuff come off them and the had a few features as well. Could be worth hitting eBay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

If you hold off a while I may be selling my VS1680. A very good machine. Im thinking of selling coz im moving to Oz and may just back everything up and move over to PC based recording.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

the korg D3200 is a great desk, one of the lads in my band has one and we record all our stuff on it. 32 track digital recorder, phantom power and all the rest. worth a look!

Advertisement