Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing - advice needed!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Can anyone tell me if there is anything wrong with the South Dublin County Council and Property Path websites, or is it just my s****y computer??? I can't seem to get onto either site....?

I got confirmation of my application today,and wanted to check it online.....?

I can't access either site also. You won't be able to check your application online, they haven't that facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

stephen p wrote:
    I can't access either site also. You won't be able to check your application online, they haven't that facility.

Oh, okay!? I must've got mixed up with them & Dublin City Council? I think ya can do it on their site...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Brooklyn74

Oh, okay!? I must've got mixed up with them & Dublin City Council? I think ya can do it on their site...?

Hah. You can hardly find out anything on the Dublin City Council site.

Brooklyn74 wrote:
    Hah. You can hardly find out anything on the Dublin City Council site.

DCC's site is actually very good for FAQ's, it's just very badly laid out and the search engine isn't great. There are FAQ's on the site for every department in DCC. There's a re-design of the site planned very shortly.

DCC haven't got that facility either. SDCC have a facilty to check your application if your on the normal housing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Jaybee

Do you HAVE to submit bank statements with your application to SDCC? It doesnt ask for them on the application form at all?

If i send my app in without them will they subsequently ask afterwards?

• Advertisement

jenben1982 wrote:
    Do you HAVE to submit bank statements with your application to SDCC? It doesnt ask for them on the application form at all?

If i send my app in without them will they subsequently ask afterwards?

If you get paid into the bank you'll need to submit a 6 month bank statement. More than likely your application will be returned to you if you don't supply a bank statement.

Advertisement