Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monitor Problem- Picture not fitting properly

• 22-01-2007 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

The Picture wasn't fitting properly on my monitor(old fahioned big backed CRT) and there was an hourglass shape to the edges.
    I pressed buttons on my monitor to try and make it better but Ive made it worse instead.
    Can I get windows to put it back to the way it was before I pressed the buttons on the monitor?
    Can I reset the display to default somehow?
    Please tell me how?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What is the make/model of the monitor? Normally some sort of factory reset on some of those menu buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Its one of those old plug and play ones.
    Theres no branding on it.
    Yeah I read the manual and pressed the reset buttons.
    It did change it back but unfortunately the corners of the picture dont fit in the screen.
    Looks like my monitor is knackered.

Advertisement