Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last fashion/appearance purchase

• 23-01-2007 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Can make this a constant thread, being updated to see what people are puying these days. Clobber, aftershave, perfume, makeup, you name it.

Me: navy adidas Tie Break trainers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

Just today a pair of THD Manhattans kind of an impulse purchase but i'm happy with them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

My last purchase was last friday.....puma future cat runners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

A Morbid Angel T-Shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

Last purchases were on Saturday - a black skirt suit, a waistcoat (for work wardrobe), two belts for cinching dresses at the waist, and a pair of heels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

a pair of brown knee-high boots by fly london. got them in office in belfast about 3 weeks ago. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

An Energie experience zippy from Clockwork Orange!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

last purchase was in the sales...a pair of red round-toe platform heels from oasis for 14euro, reduced from 88euro, my new fave shoes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Black fitted shirt with skulls and a long grey fitted t shirt with skulls - both in H&M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I bought a suit and a few shirts to go with it.
    Haven't bought anything else as I got enough clothes and stuff for Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Today I bought Extra-comfort toner from Clarins and two adorable white and red gingham bow hairclips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

A black & cream top in River Island, and this John Frieda Volume blow-dry lotion which I used this morning, it's great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Sequined thong.

(don't ask)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

A Ralph Lauren shrug I had been admiring for aaaaaaaages. Saw it 70% reduced today. Score!

A pair of flat sort of nautical looking shoes from Penney's for €6. Blue pumps with string threaded through the sides.

Grey lacy tank top.

Some ribbon for the bag I'm going to customise. It's going to be a plain beige bag with loads of gold, pearls and swarovski crystals sewn on. There'll be some cream and navy ribbon too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

http://www.office.co.uk/perl/go.pl/hers_style.html?webcode=37&style_uid=1591&color_uid=6903

These in bright red, for €10. Original price- €65. Win!

Have them in that blue though, and pink. I love suede peeptoes...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Suit, few shirts and ties, shoes. Better half of a grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Brown suede harrington jacket, a black Alpha Industries breathable jacket, a pair of nice Barker shoes (to go with the suits I never wear:o ), Next jeans and a pair of CK p.j. bottoms cos I had a flu:(
    Also got Rive Gauche and Body Kouros by YSL, Dunhill Edition (smells ultra classy) and a hugh (250ml) bottle of Azzaro Pour Homme.
    I'll avoid shops for a while because I feel guilty when I splurge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Jeans and a pair of beige cords. Haven't worn cords in years but someone suggested I should, so here goes...

I got them in Gap, and the best thing about them was as they were in the children's section they were dirt cheap- you can't beat being small!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Shirt and a T-shirt from new look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Stone Island beige chunky knit crewneck in Madrid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Just 2 pairs of BOSS jeans today.... simple plain and class :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement