Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students in Galway

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

togster wrote:
    It says alot about rag week when theres even a queue at karma down to logues of all places. Crap it really was.

karma is now "the place to be" since the closure of the radisson. i'm not a fan of karma, if the floors were proper like cuba it would be accecptable, but if you loose friends in karma you're buggered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

FACT gmit students have to work their arses off. Rag week beginning on a thursday. Im sure theres a big word to describe that. I just say its balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

RAG week starts on Thursday!?! Which one are you talking about? The GMIT one was two weeks ago and it started on a Monday, and the NUIG one starts on the 19th as far as I know (which is also a Monday).

I'm a GMIT student aswel and I don't get a sense of that 'all work, no play' ethic that you guys seem to be going on about. Then again, I'm in the Cluain Mhuire camp, so I can't talk much about work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Average-Ro wrote:
    RAG week starts on Thursday!?! Which one are you talking about? :D
    GMIT rag "week" didnt start for some untill thursday at 11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

togster wrote:
    GMIT rag "week" didnt start for some untill thursday at 11

Whoops! That kind sucks, sure NUIG rag week is next week, make the most of it!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement