Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would I be a dirtbird?

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Legend! Good man! (I need to start work on my own project now!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

There is a stumbling block as she was with a good friend of mine last september.Would I be a dirtbird to pursue this girl?

I dont know what a dirtbird is, but im pretty much assuming that you aint one and im telling you now to ring this girl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭McSween

Drunken twister and a message from her aking me"if I loved her" and I was with her.God love 2 euro tennants and other people bottles of tequila!!:D
    I even hae next girl sorted for if this goes off the rails.

elaborate please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Imagine. After all this ****e, he gets with her but already has the next conquest earmarked.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Drunken twister and a message from her aking me"if I loved her" and I was with her.God love 2 euro tennants and other people bottles of tequila!!:D
    Who says romance is dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Drunken twister and a message from her aking me"if I loved her" and I was with her. God love 2 euro tennants and other people bottles of tequila!!:D
    Finally!

/dusts off cobwebs
    I even have next girl sorted for if this goes off the rails.
    Get out of that, ya .... oh , wait, this is PI, I can't call you what I want to call you! :D

Good luck with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Its offical he care for her. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

limklad wrote:
    Its offical he care for her. :rolleyes:

Im young.Im going to america in the summer.Whats the point in just having somethng serious with the one person before you are going to be gone for four months?
    Just not worth it.I really like her but I am young and footloose and got really hurt n my last relationship.We watched dvd tonight.But there was others around.(Oh yeah.Nothing happened tonight.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I really like her but I am young and footloose and got really hurt n my last relationship.
    It happens, mate. It has happened to all of us, but you can't let it stop you from trying again, or you'll miss out on a lot of things.

Anyway, that's long-term advice, rather than really directed at this situation.

You have to make your own decision on this one ... don't mind us winding you up, it was just irresistible, probably because most of us could picture ourselves in the same situation, or had really been in it.

Just don't end up hurting her because you got hurt, that wouldn't be very fair, would it?

Advertisement