Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade being bullied

Options
  • 23-01-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Just heard on the news Jades house has been attacked by vandals breaking her windows etc. Shes hasnt been able to return to the house and the two little boys are still with relatives she still hasnt seen them.

It is said she is living in fear!

Not one person can say that she deserves her home to be attacked and to live in fear for her safety and the safety of her two kids.

She is now being bullied and this purpotrator that everyone is enjoying condemning is now turning into a victim! I think is disgraceful and completely out of hand this whole issue needs to end!

No one would accept Jade bullying Shilpa but now its ok to bully Jade.????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Honestly, I couldnt care less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

like SprostonGreen, i too couldnt give a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

My God.

Is there a more worthless piece of news ever than this???

Jade Goody is a nobody, why do you care about such a nobody?

Without meaning to be personal, and I do apologise in advance for this statement, but how sad must your life be if you're concerned about Jade Goody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

My God.

Without meaning to be personal, and I do apologise in advance for this statement, but how sad must your life be if you're concerned about Jade Goody?

Sad no I just heard it on the radio and i think this whole thing has gotten out of order I apologise for having an opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Guys that's not very nice, all that the OP was doing was posting the news, how does that make them sad? This is afterall a BB forum is it not?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭tungsten

is it true teddy has dumped that child?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I for one am gratified by this news. The suffering this woman has inflicted upon the population at large, with no discernable talent to her name, and a face that shamed a nation. She is simply reaping the harvest, and lo, it is bountiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

tungsten wrote:
    is it true teddy has dumped that child?

ROFL:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

My God.

This has been worldwide news for the past 2 weeks... How can you not mean to sound personal by saying someone has a "sad life" :confused: , this is a forum dedicated to the on goings of the Big Brother house...

Thanks OP for the info... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Racism is a huge issue, people have strong feelings about it, but anyone who threatens her or her family in my eyes are a hundred times worse than her, i think it's great racism gets such negitive press, but that people feel justified to physically threaten her, it's sad that there are people out there like that. Jade has lost any positive image shes had and will loose out long term, sad that people wish to kick her when shes down, they should just leave her alone and get on with their lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Jade telling porkies?

"Jade Goody claims her windows were smashed on Monday night as a result of the Celebrity Big Brother race row.

Goody said she was living in fear after her home in Harlow, Essex, was targeted.

She has been staying in a hotel since she was booted off the Channel 4 reality show on Friday and has yet to be reunited with her two young sons, who are staying with relatives and were not at home during the alleged incident.

"Do I deserve to get my windows smashed? Do I deserve not to see my children?" she complained during an appearance on Five talk show The Wright Stuff.

"What if they were in my house last night when the windows got smashed? My two-year-old and three-year-old have got to go through that?"

However, Essex Police said they had not been called to any incident at the address.

And they denied Goody's claims that police have been guarding the house since her eviction.

"We have no reports of an incident last night and we have had no reason to guard the house," a police spokesman said.

The Wright Stuff is presented by Matthew Wright, who shares an agent with Goody.

Her appearance was the latest in a round of carefully selected interviews aimed at rehabilitating her public image after she was accused of racist bullying towards Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty on Celebrity Big Brother."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6365069,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

The Saint wrote:
    However, Essex Police said they had not been called to any incident at the address.

And they denied Goody's claims that police have been guarding the house since her eviction.

She's not really making things any better for herself is she? I sincerely hope it doesn't turn into a case of 'cry wolf' though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

She has time to appear on chat shows but doesnt have time to meet her kids, poor jade. She probably forgot she even had kids while in the house. Now that slime ball Max Clifford is trying to ge involved so this will be in the papers for a long time.

Kolodny wrote:
    She's not really making things any better for herself is she? I sincerely hope it doesn't turn into a case of 'cry wolf' though.

Yeah she's very silly to be saying stuff like that if it's not true, she'll only cause more hassel for herself in the long run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I certainly wouldn't hire her PR people if I was trying to salvage my career! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.......karma has come back for the bully and now she feels what its like!!! Personally I hope this fat ugly piece of worthless chav sh1t gets all thats coming to her...and then some more...

DarkJager wrote:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww.......karma has come back for the bully and now she feels what its like!!! Personally I hope this fat ugly piece of worthless chav sh1t gets all thats coming to her...and then some more...

OH.......MY......GOD :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hah. I was smashing windows over at the old Goody house before she was a daft racist.

seems to be true that a window was broken or cracked, according to sky news

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1248464,00.html

Would probably be best if jade just lays low for a while now, shes done her apology interviews anything extra is only going to look like shes milking the situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Why should somebody whose only clear regret is that they were caught, benefit from a massive PR campaign?

And I honestly don't think they would be ploughing all their time and money into this if they didn't think there were idiots out there that could be convinced to buy her perfume/books/watch her shows again.

I know what people mean when they say why should people who are criticising her display the same behaviour towards her, they are stooping to her level etc etc....but this was a massive news item that dominated last weeks news in Britian, Ireland and India - it even made it as far as the New York Times so this is clearly indicative of the anger surrounding her actions and I am not surprised that she received some backlash.

What I am really surprised at is the fact that her agents are bothering to push her at all. It appears any company involved with the show/her products has established a clear distance from anything remotely related to her and I wouldn't have thought that an agent trying to get a "racist" and "bully" back on her feet for profitable gain could be viewed favourably in anyone's eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

She desrves every thing she gets. She is the modern day equivalent of Hitler.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

tdv wrote:

Really? Are you sure?:D

She's a complete bitch who deserves never to work from fame again, but she hasnt sent six million people to their deaths or invaded countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

tdv wrote:

Somewhat of an exaggeration, no? :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Somewhat of an exaggeration, no? :p

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Poppy84 wrote:
    Just heard on the news Jades house has been attacked by vandals breaking her windows etc. Shes hasnt been able to return to the house and the two little boys are still with relatives she still hasnt seen them.

A COMPLETE LIE.
    There are NO police guarding Jade or her house. There was no report made to the police about any gangs outside her house, or any windows being broken.

All her claims were denied by the Essex police.

She is a compulsive liar. It's pathetic to see her desperately trying to save her "career". She's made millions, can't she just go away now?

eth0_ wrote:
    A COMPLETE LIE.
    There are NO police guarding Jade or her house. There was no report made to the police about any gangs outside her house, or any windows being broken.

All her claims were denied by the Essex police.

She is a compulsive liar. It's pathetic to see her desperately trying to save her "career". She's made millions, can't she just go away now?

they did say a window was cracked(sky news reported), but maybe a bird flew into it or something(poor bird)
    An Essex Police spokeswoman said: "A police patrol car discovered the outer pane of a double glazed window had been cracked. The remainder of the premises appeared in order."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

eth0_ wrote:
    A COMPLETE LIE.
    She's made millions, can't she just go away now?

I really wish she would. But she won't until people don't buy the newspaper or magazine or whatever she's on the cover of regardless whether its a positive or a negative story.

As long as people are interested in her be it positively or negatively she'll always be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

my personal opinion is that all those baying for her blood are just as bad as jade herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

eolhc wrote:
    they did say a window was cracked(sky news reported), but maybe a bird flew into it or something(poor bird)

I did hear a rumour that all the mirrors in her house have cracks in them too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement