Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Membership of Dublin Pride

Options
  • 23-01-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Ladies & Gents,

Just a quick reminder that Dublin Pride will be having an Extraordinary General Meeting at 8.00pm on Thursday the 1st of February (Thursday week) in The Macro Resource Centre, 1 Green Street, Dublin 7 (the street behind Outhouse).

We'll be discussing the future direction of Dublin Pride as well as electing new directors to the Board. Those of you wanting to become active in the organisation of the festival will have an opportunity to do so on the night.

In order to have a say at this and future meetings, and to be kept in the loop on Dublin Pride's activities, please register for membership by replying to this email with your name, address, telephone number, email address and affiliation (if any) - send it to dublinpride@gmail.com. (Doing so before Monday the 29th of January will give you a vote at the EGM).

Those who have already registered for membership will recieve an outline agenda in the days before the meeting.

Please remember that when oranising Dublin's Pride festival, we are seeking to represent Dublin's LGBTQ community as best we can, and that this representation is dependant on a broad membership base. If you have any friends or colleagues who you feel might be interested, then please free to pass this email on to them.

Yours,

Conor
    for Dublin Pride
    (this was not posted by conor)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 trawingtroll

The Board of Dublin LGBTQ Pride has been expanded to 9 members.

congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Who are the 9 members

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 trawingtroll

Dublin LGBTQ Pride 2007 Board of Directors
    Chairperson - Myra McGuirk,
    Co-Director - Mark O Donavan,
    Company Secretary - Gareth Kelly,
    Assistant Secretary - Lorraine Hernon,
    Treasurer - Jonathan MacCumhaill,
    Director - Odhran Allen,
    Director - Amy O'Keeffe,
    Director - Conor Prenderville,
    Director - Paul Byrne

here's the web site
    On Bebo too

Dublin LGBTQ Pride Ltd Next Meeting:
    A meeting for the formulation of the Festival Committee and Subcommittees!! Where: Outhouse, When: Monday 19th Feb 6:30, ALL welcome

Sub Committees so far:
    Festival, Finance, Media, Launch & Close

To join the company:
    Or even just to help out....... simply email us at dublinpride@gmail.com

Thanks Everyone!!!
    Looking forward to seeing you all next week!!!

Advertisement