Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack - Muppet, Gay or Gay Muppet?

Options
  • 23-01-2007 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

What is the story with this guy? I dont even know if there are lights on but there is defo nobody at home!!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

I'd tend to agree with u there. On the rare occassions that he does talk he seems a few crayons short of a full box. If I was him I think I'd just sit there and look pretty too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I think he's a bell end, a straight bell end at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think he's 19. You don't know **** at that age, even if you're 19 now and think you do. Give him a break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Too much pedigree chum has made jack glum ,Jade should be reported to rspca for leaving him locked up in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

What i think is really wierd is that he's still in the house. He bought his way into it with Jade's "family pass", not being a celebrity and completely void of any personality or entertainment value and hence probably not gonna win i would of thought he'd have packed his bags and hopped on the Jade wagon again to India. He really just be so dense that he thinks hes in with a chance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement