Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6233 .. driving me bonkers.

• 23-01-2007 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I bought a 6233 around November ish and its giving me a pain in my face. First of all, it turns itself off in mid call every few days when the battery is full, then turns itself back on. Annoying.

Then.. I decided to bring it back, but realised having put a load of entries into the calendar that I should back the whole lot up first. Except.. I cant back anything up using PCsuite because it only gets to 80% complete and then the connection drops when its at the settings stage. Thats on bluetooth and cable by the way.

Do you think I have grounds to return it?

Because the camera is "sideways" on it, taking portrait photos is a pain, and some media messages I send end up sideways. (Im sure this is just me being annoyed and picky but hey.. boards is a good place to vent :) )

OH.. and because of the whole safety conscious buzz from Nokia, the text messages only beep at half volume to save my little eareys.. even if the phone is on Loud and in my pocket.

I think the first two problems give me the reason to return it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Make sure you have the latest PC Suite. Its only recently improved to the point its semi reliable.
    On other issues return it or....

fon4.jpg

Advertisement