Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

want to start a blues/rock outfit?

• 23-01-2007 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

I have been told that this is the place to look for new band members. I wish to start up a blues/rock outfit. I play electric guitar, and I wish to find a bass player and drummer. You do not have to be brilliant, as I am not. To start I would like to get practicing in a band envrionment, and we will work up from there. Would like to play songs by the greats like Rory Gallagher, Cream, the Blues Breakers, Zepplin and so on. Based in the south dublin area. Send me a private message if you are interested. Im a working professional, so i would prefer people in that category, aged 20 - 30, but all offers will be genuinely considered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭fret_wimp

bumpety bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

fret_wimp wrote:
    I have been told that this is the place to look for new band members. I wish to start up a blues/rock outfit. I play electric guitar, and I wish to find a bass player and drummer. You do not have to be brilliant, as I am not. To start I would like to get practicing in a band envrionment, and we will work up from there. Would like to play songs by the greats like Rory Gallagher, Cream, the Blues Breakers, Zepplin and so on. Based in the south dublin area. Send me a private message if you are interested. Im a working professional, so i would prefer people in that category, aged 20 - 30, but all offers will be genuinely considered.

Hi, my name is Marcin I play an electric and acoustik guitar....

influences: ozzy, dream theatre, pink floyd, metallica Queen, extreeme...and many more:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

26 year old man from dub north looking to join or start band also

check my average demo on myspace

www.myspace.com/anthonyhumphries

and no thats not me singing : )

sorry guys, im looking for a bassost and drummer, and perhaps singer. I will attempt to fill the role as guitar hero! thanks for getting back to me though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

fret_wimp wrote:
    Im a working professional, so i would prefer people in that category,QUOTE]

Does the above refer to professional MUSICIANS ?
    :confused:

• Advertisement

Rigsby wrote:
    fret_wimp wrote:
    Im a working professional, so i would prefer people in that category,QUOTE]

Does the above refer to professional MUSICIANS ?
    :confused:

no noooooooooooooooooo. god no! i just mean Id rather working folk, rather than people in school/college, as working people will be usually on a similar schedule ( 9 -5 or whatever) and it will be easier to organise practice. that doesnt mean im excluding folk in school college! sorry for not explaining myself more clearly

Advertisement